Step 1 of 5
Any child under the age of three years when:
- They show at least 25% delay in one or 20% delay in two more of these developmental areas:
- Moving (gross motor)
- Using Hands (fine motor)
- Thinking/Learning (cognitive)
- Understanding/receptive (communications)
- Talking (expression language)
- Getting along with others (social/emotional)
- Doing things for him/her self (adaptive)
- Have a diagnosed conditon that may lead to a significant delay or are at risk for a developmental delay.
Any infant or toddler with a diagnosed or suspected developmental delay deserves a screening and or evaluation to determine eligibility to be enrolled in a program.